Arts Centre, Southport
Lord Street, Southport, Merseyside PR8 1DB
Box Office – 01704 540011
- The Theatre – 472 Seat traditional proscenium arch theatre. Wide-screen digital projection capability, as well as the full range of staging equipment required for any type of performance. Seating Plan.
- The Studio – Versatile, adjustable performance space, seating up to 300 people. Video projection capability as well as full staging services for any type of performance, in a variety of seating layouts. This space also includes it’s own licensed bar. Seating Plan.
- Conference Room – Versatile, adjustable space seating up to 100 people. Video and OHP capability, as well as full staging and hospitality services for conferences, meetings and presentations. Interconnects with the Studio if required.
- The Visual Arts Gallery – Prime visual display space within the Arts Centre available for visual arts exhibitions of all types.
- The Café – A daytime cafeteria service is available adjoining the ground floor foyer. Selection of sandwiches, baguettes, pasta salads, soft drinks and cakes are always available. Additional seating outside is available when weather permits.
- Theatre Bar – Fully licensed bar is open during all performances and events. A meals service is provided until 9pm on performance evenings. The bar normally remains open until at least 11pm on performance nights. Includes a small informal exhibition area.
- Catering Services – The Arts & Cultural Services catering operation is based within the Arts Centre, and can provide external catering for meetings, conferences etc. as well as for the events within the venue. For further information please contact Cheryl Craven on 0151 934 2135.
All spaces are available for hire at anytime, either single performance spaces, or the whole venue.
The Arts Centre at Southport is also the administrative centre of Sefton Council’s Arts & Cultural Services (Operations) and the co-ordination point for it’s technical hire services. For further general information please telephone 01704 540004.
On-line Technical Specifications
Arts Centre Theatre Arts Centre Studio Civic Hall | Main Hall Atkinson Gallery
If you have any other technical queries, please contact Chris Wells Telephone 0151 934 2138.